Beards…they are everywhere! If you choose to venture into this trendy look, do it right.
Here are some tips:
- First is your equipment: A wall mounted mirror for precision grooming. Also, a nice electric trimmer. I prefer Wahl trimmers for home use.
- Pick which shape is best for your face and hairline. Just growing hair on your face doesn’t mean it’s going to look good on you.
- Shampoo and condition daily just like you do on the hair on your head (I recommend Woody’s shampoo/body wash).
- Comb that beard. Tangles can be disastrous…even painful to your skin.
- Finally, finish off with a serum (I recommend Lanza’s Neem Plant Serum) to keep it soft and supple. If you are including a handle bar mustache or design shapes, you will also need a styling product. I recommend all of Woody’s products for that.
Have fun with the opportunity of it being acceptable to sport a beard….Be a Trendsetter!!! Come and see me for a free consultation. I also offer/recommend a deep beard conditioning every six weeks. It’s worth it – not just for you, but also for your significant other!