It’s that time of year again! When we think about buying thoughtful gifts for our friends and family, as well as to show our appreciation for coworkers and employees. Since we want those in our lives to look their best, I’ve created a list of some of my favorite products. For hair on your head or your face, these great products work wonders!
- Lanza’s Dry Texture Spray: it heals hair to boost its structural integrity, and provides texture and support.
- Keracolor Clenditioner and Leave-in Conditioner: This product cleanses while conditioning and it purifies the hair, getting rid of the chlorine and trace minerals that are in tap water. It also stops oxidation and color loss.
- Verb Ghost Oil™: A daily restorative that revitalizes hair and enriches it with essential nutrients that naturally smooth frizzy strands and promotes a radiant shine for all types of hair.
- Beard Schmear: This organic product tames stubborn beards and is made locally in Gilbert, AZ. The “manly” scents are delicious and shouldn’t scare you away from even using it as a cuticle cream.
- SW&G (swag) Bar: It’s a loofa, it’s a soap! Safe for sensitive skin, it clears acne scars and dark spots. Though it’s great for all skin types, it’s awesome for beards, too.
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, I’m offering 10% off all gift certificates through the end of 2015 for new clients. Happy holidays!
Want More? Subscribe for Free Monthly Tips